[Glade-devel] Embedding glade in other applications (like IDE )

Hey

"John (J5) Palmieri" <johnp martianrock com> writes:
There are also other issues with libglade that need resolving:

 o libglade works best if you keep each window in a separate XML file,
   but Glade is currently oriented to keeping all windows in one file.
   (Glade-3 is probably the same.)

I'm not sure this is true.  When I use libglade I usualy load everything
in the beginning, assign the widgets I am interested in to structs and
discard my XML.  One file works within this framework.  Again I think
this is an IDE issue since glade can work either way.  What would be
nice is the ability to create aggregate widgets without a top level
window.  This would allow visualy creating menus and toolbars that would
later be used for plugin UI merging.

STOLE MY ARGUMENT!!!

:-)
Archit