[Glade-devel] [glade3] multiple projects UI confusion?

Hi,

I was wondering, is it just me, or does anyone else find the UI for
multiple projects somewhat confusing?

I mean the fact that the main window is only showing the active project,
others just go into the hiding in the Projects menu.  OTOH if you leave
windows open from different projects, you can switch between the
projects with no effort, but the contents in the main window changes
quite radically.

IMHO it would feel more comfortable if all the projects were always
visible, and the obvious place to show them in would be the main
window.  It should be simple enough to show a two-level tree with the
widgets indented below the projects instead of the flat widget list.

It should also be more familiar as roughly similar MDI implementations/
resource views are used in various IDEs.  I don't think I've seen
implementations like the current one before.

How does that sound?

--
Tommi Komulainen <tommi komulainen nokia com>