[Glade-devel] RE: Embedding glade in other applications (like IDE )

Thanks.  May be I should _first_ work on glade-3.

To start hacking glade-3, a filemap (describing layout
of sources and what it does) would be helpful.  I
think someone (glade developer) should do this and put
it in main website.

Well. I have one question.  Is it possible to to
design windows/dialogs in glade-3 with MDI?  Currently
glade-2 opens one window for each window/dialog
created.  I expect something like VB .NET, i.e., each
window/dialog goes into seperate tab in a notebook.
The *-editor.h in glade-3 seems to be using notebook.
Even if glade-3 does that, will the window manager
decorations (in unix) or title-bars (in windows) be
visible around the windows/dialog within tabs of
notebook?

=====
Regards,
Sridhar R <r_sridhar users sf net>