[Glade-devel] Re-ordering the glade-3 palette

Hey

I don't know who decided it, but the palette in all the versions of glade till
now is a hotch-potch imho. Except for GtkWindow which is right in the beginning
most of the widgets are just thrown in there. What I suggest is that we
reorder the items in the palette in order of the use. Like after GtkWindow
the most used is the GtkHBox and GtkVBox. Why have them in the 7th row when
they should be in the 1st or the 2nd row. Same can be done for others.

For example having all the different kinds of buttons (GtkButton, GtkToggleButton, GtkCheckbutton,
GtkRadioButton) in one row. But having GtkFontSelector and
GtkColorSelector before Gtk[H/V]Box and GtkButtonBox doesn't make sense to me.

Cheers
Archit Baweja