[Glade-devel] GIMP Docking Code in glade

Il lun, 2003-05-26 alle 23:36, Mark Finlay ha scritto:
Glade3 is looking really nice, the mdi is great, hope to see
support for "recently opened projects", but the basic UI is still the
same :/

support for recent project is not difficult to add, but currently
glade-3 depends only on gtk (no gnome libs dependencies) while
egg-recent is gnome specific... We tried to not have #ifdef GNOME around
but maybe we can make an exception here... what do you think?

ciao
        paolo