[Glade-devel] Commit -- latest patches

Ron wrote:

On Wed, May 07, 2003 at 06:09:07PM +0200, Joaquin Cuenca Abela wrote:
And where can we put the label with the shortcut?
Should we put it at the same place as the current edit box?  or as
another
column on the tree view?

Maybe it's better to just put a "kind of" edit box that
captures the
key pressed when it's focused, instead of the "show a window a do a
grab" approach.  We'll lost the possibility of capturing shortcuts
like Alt-TAB (every shortcut that's used by the WM), but it's not a
good idea anyway to set such a shortcut to a menu item...
What about using libeggs accel-cell, which is also used by
gnome-terminal's Accel-Editor? I think, this kind of
accel-editing is quite intuitive.

I didn't knew that egg has such a widget, I will take a look.

Thank you!