[Glade-devel] Commit -- latest patches

On Wed, 2003-05-07 at 18:09, Joaquin Cuenca Abela wrote:
Maybe it's better to just put a "kind of" edit box that captures the key
pressed when it's focused, instead of the "show a window a do a grab"
approach.

I'm not a UI expert by far, but this does not sound that much
intuitive... I prefer a pop up dialog, but I doon't have a strong
feeling about it.

  We'll lost the possibility of capturing shortcuts like
Alt-TAB (every shortcut that's used by the WM), but it's not a good idea
anyway to set such a shortcut to a menu item...

Another problem thatcame to my mind is how to make this dialog/widget
fully usable with the keyboard if we grab all the keypresses... I mean
if it has an OK button and I press ALT+o the OK button is pressed or I
selected the ALT+o accel?

ciao
        paolo