[Glade-devel] [glade3] commit - project view GObjectification

Paolo wrote:

To Joaquin:
are you OK with me committing this kind of (not 100% trivial)
patches, or I should have posted it for review?

To summarize, if you are sure the patch should not be committed, just
send a patch to the list.  If you don't know if you should commit,
commit (and eventually send an email to the list).  If you're sure you
can commit, commit and don't bore to send an email.

So, yes, it's perfectly ok to commit!