[Glade-devel] [glade3] commit - project view GObjectification

Hi!

I committed a patch that makes the project_view a subclass of
GtkScrolledWindow instead of being a generic GtkObject with a ->widget
field: this way you now just cast to GTK_WIDGET the result of
project_view_new instead of having a project_view_get_widget function
which returns the widget. This makes it similar to other parts of
glade3, e.g. the editor which is a subclass of a GtkNotebook.

Note also that I removed the hardcoded size of the view widget. Instead
now are the windows to which the widget is added which have a default
size set. I hope to have picked dimensions of your liking, in particular
note that the widget tree is now bigger (like it is in glade-2).

To Joaquin:
are you OK with me committing this kind of (not 100% trivial) patches,
or I should have posted it for review?

ciao
        paolo