[Glade-devel] Problems with Glade

Hi

I was making a test project in Glade and then I noticed a problem. I
have set Norwegian language so most apps show menus in Norwegian. So
does glade-2.

The problem was when I started a new project and added the menu-bar. All
the items/variables and callbacks got the Norwegian names.

thought "but I'm coding in English I don't want to code in Norwegian" so
I tried :

LC_ALL=C glade-2 project.glade

as I thought ok now I'll get it all in English, but that didn't happen.
The name of the Open menu was still �pne1 and when I tried to generate C
source I got:

   void
   on___pne1_activate (GtkMenuItem     *menuitem,
                       gpointer         user_data)
                       {

I think it would be better if the English menus were used and that only
the labels are translated.

It is a bit similar to the Microsoft Excel problem where one have to
code in Norwegian if one have the Norwegian version and English if one
have the English version. It is very annoying and not user-friendly.

I have:

% glade-2 --version
GTK Accessibility Module initialized
Glade (GTK+) 2.0.0