[Glade-devel] Glade Menu Editor for Glade3

Hi

Archit Baweja <bighead users sourceforge net> writes:

    b) Joaquin are you done fixing the catalog code?
If you two are done fixing you last major patches, I could consider glade-3
reasonably stable to branch (again, if indeed its needed).

Regarding this, although you might know this, but I thought I'd mention it.
glade_catalog_get_widgets() returns a GList which is intialized to NULL but
never set when reading catalogs. I'm guessing you have the fix in you next
commit for the reworking of the GladeCatalog code. Without it you cannot load
.glade files.

Just thought I'd mention it.
Archit

Cheers!