[Glade-devel] Glade as Bonobo components

On Thu, 2003-08-21 at 20:36, John (J5) Palmieri wrote:
Scaffold will eventualy get Glade 3 support in it umong other things.
I've been looking at Glade 3 though I am not doing the development part
for Scaffold as I have other things to get to but rest assured it will
eventualy be integrated which will most likely involve writting Bonobo
wrappers since Scaffold's plugin system is for the most part Bonobo
based.

That would be graet!
Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see a bonobo component for glade3. It's
only that I don't think it belongs _inside_ glade3.

ciao
        paolo