[Glade-devel] CVS commit policy for glade3 module.

--- Archit Baweja <bighead users sourceforge net>
wrote:
Hi

Hmm I didn't know one of you was testing it on some
other platform besides
linux. :-).

In fact, since I "upgraded" my video card a few months
ago, I've not been able to get an usable output from
XFree86, so I've been working on glade-3 exclusively
on Windows these lasts months.

anyways, it seems like a much better design to
follow a "inheritence" structure
for the .xml files defining the properties.

curiously enough the gtkwidget.xml seems to be very
small? have you commited
the changes yet?

I've only put the only thing that was common to each
and every xml file, visibility.  In fact, even
visibility was not everywhere, and when it was
present, sometimes it was a Common property, and
sometimes it was a normal property, so putting it on
gtkwidget.xml unifies its use.

I was also kind of expecting to put a tooltip
property, but other than that I guess that it will be
like it's right now.

Cheers,

=====
Joaquin Cuenca Abela