[gitg] Weekly Report 1

Hi all!

As said in the introductory mail to this list [1]. I am writing this e-mail to tell you what I have been up to in the Summer of Code program so far.

I've done a bit of bug triaging for Gitg, fixed a few GUI bugs in User Information dialog and yesterday fixed bug 702259 along with bug 702412.

This week I plan to accomplish the following tasks:

1. Infobar feature for Gitg
2. Start the format-patch feature with the tasks for the week:
2.1 Capture selected row in the history view and print to stdout which commit row was selected.
2.2 Generate a context menu (with a menu item in it) on right click ..for any row.

I am keep simple tasks first week because am caught up in school work since the final semster has ended and final exams are on july 03, 2013 tentatively. It should last anywhere between 7 -10 days and I would be unavailable for work then.

For second week I have the implementation of format-patch function planned.

I have also blogged about my activities with Gitg [2]

[1] https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gitg-list/2013-May/msg00018.html
[2] http://sindhus.bitbucket.org/hello-from-gsoc-intern.html