Re: [RFC] current ref: broken or not?

2009/4/26 Guilhem Bonnefille <guilhem bonnefille gmail com>:
> I plan to experiment on the commit view. The main idea is to move
> signed-off and other commit options (like author) in a dedicated
> dialog.
> A related idea is to move the "log message" text field in this "Commit" dialog.

An other idea: use an other GtkNotebook for commit's message and
commit's options.
Here are some screenshots:
- http://picasaweb.google.fr/guilhem.bonnefille/CapturesDCran?feat=directlink#5329346161027036978
- http://picasaweb.google.fr/guilhem.bonnefille/CapturesDCran?feat=directlink#5329346157054287634
The "Author" option is not active currently.

I feel this layout really efficient.
--
Guilhem BONNEFILLE
-=- JID: guyou im apinc org MSN: guilhem_bonnefille hotmail com