Re: GObject Introspection Annotation bugs -- how to report

Hi;

you should file a single bug per library/product, but in the interest
of simplicity and as personal kindness to the people reviewing your
changes, you should write a patch series, possibly one per type of
annotation issue.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.