Re: [Gimp-web] Thumbnail/folder views

Hello William.

WILLIAM CASSING (whcassing att net) wrote:
I am so new I don't even know where to go to ask for help.  My initial question is, I hope, a simple one.

This is the Gimp Web list, where we discuss all kinds of issues
regarding the GIMP website.

Please consider asking your question on the Gimp User Mailinglist, which
is more centered towards problems with using Gimp.

Beyond that there are tons of gimp forums out there, if this is more
suitable for you then you might go looking for help there.

I hope this points in the right direction,
        Simon

--
              simon budig de              http://simon.budig.de/