Re: [Gimp-web] Thumbnail/folder views

Hi William!

GIMP doesn't really have a "thumbnail/filmstrip" view like you might be
accustomed to in other software.  It focuses on a primary job "image
editing" vs. "image management" in some way.

You could use another program to do a better job of managing, sorting, and
filtering your image assets and in some cases link that program to use GIMP
for any editing operations.

Also, this mailing list is normally used for discussing the website
development.  Normally questions like this would get better exposure (and
more responses) on the GIMP-user list:

Hope this helps (even though it's likely not the answer you're looking
for...).

pat