[Gimp-web] Tutorial about sharpening using IWrap tool

Hi
I'd like to share an idea I had to sharpen a blurred photo.The idea is to use the IWrap tool to shrink the
blurred edges.I made a tutorial, attached to this email.
Please don't hesitate to give me feedback.The images have been taken by myself and I hereby declare them as
public domain.I can provide the jpg files as well if needed.

You can add this tutorial to the gimp website if you want.
Thanks
Nicolas Belleville