Re: [Gimp-web] [Gimp-developer] Gitlab as a replacement for registry.gimp.org

Hi,

I said I would not answer anymore, but I will (hopefully a last time)
because I am weak and can't control my fingers! :P
Anyway this discussion is very frustrating because my emails are not
fully read. I'm sorry to say so Akkana, but your answer below is
either off-topic, or actually going in my direction, and shows that
you have not read my previous emails before saying you disagree.
Now I know I write too long texts (and I'm sorry for this, I'm not
good at this). But then don't read and ask me to get more concise
rather than reading half and disagreeing on things I already answered
(or said the opposite).

Or if you (not you specifically) don't want to read my opinion and
have your own plans that will go on whatever I think, please don't
ask. But don't ask the opinion, to not read it but contradict it after
the first words. This is extremely annoying. I hope you can
understand.