Re: [Gimp-web] Tutorial about sharpening using IWrap tool

Thanks for the share!  I'll be travelling to LGM this week and likely
unable to get to it before the following week at the soonest (assuming
someone else doesn't get it ported first).

I'll have a more detailed look as soon as I get a moment.  Are you willing
to license the text of the tutorial as at least creative commons,
by-attribution, share-alike?

On Sun, Apr 10, 2016 at 2:34 PM Nicolas Belleville <