Re: [Gimp-web] [Gimp-developer] Status Update on Redesign

Accidentally replied off-list, putting it back on-list here.

On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 9:29 AM Pat David <patdavid gmail com> wrote:

Hi Americo! Thank you for the kind words, it's been quite fun to work on!

+ "Interviews" -- with people the is using GIMP as professional tool
+ "Made with GIMP"
+ "Trend GIMP discussion"

+ "Videos and Animation 2D and 3D"

I love these ideas. I'm wondering if they wouldn't all fit better on a new
page of some sort that can highlight results from the community. I have
mostly been focusing on translating the old site first and foremost, and to
enhance the site with pages as everyone agrees it might be fun to do. We
may have to put a section on the front page ("Community" maybe?) that will
link to a page of submitted, high quality content.

+ "Trend GIMP discussion"
Is this something similar to the "News" items that we already have?
Perhaps just expanded a bit with more regular "blog" type posts from the
team or community in some way? Not sure what the thoughts around this are,
as I get the feeling that blogging is not a common thing for most of the
team (not to say that it couldn't happen).

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 3:25 PM Americo Gobbo <jag rabisco gmail com>