Re: [Gimp-web] Microdata markup formats

Thanks!  I went ahead with microdata and opengraph the other evening (it
was already something I was using on pixls, so it wasn't too alien for
me).  It seems to be ok, though I'll probably come back and consider
something like JSON-LD later on.  I didn't completely implement across
entire pages just yet, but it's on my to-do list. :)