Re: [Gimp-web] Microdata markup formats

You can definitely mix and match microdata formats without causing any
issues, unless maybe you accidentally put conflicting information
between the different formats. Changes to metadata in one format will
need to be updated in all other formats. Shouldn't be too hard to keep
Microformats might be a good choice too --
/Main_Page -- its markup only uses class and rel attributes, so it
neatly blends in with normal HTML. And if we applied CSS based on the
Microformats class attributes (which could be appropriate, for example,
with the h-card class for GIMP contact information), then we could
actually minimize how much extra markup the microdata adds to every
I like OpenGraph too, because it's the easiest to understand and
implement -- just add a few <meta> tags to the document <head> instead
of trying to incorporate microdata throughout the page -- and pretty
widely supported.