Re: [Gimp-web] Which social media sites shall we support?

Le 29/11/2015 11:58, Michael Schumacher a écrit :
On 27.11.2015 16:11, Pat David wrote:

Andrew, personally I'm only prepared to support Twitter, Google+, and
Facebook. I don't (and shouldn't) mind if other people represent us
there, but I'd personally feel more comfortable if I knew those people
enough to trust them with this task.
GNU Social and diaspora* come to mind.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_social
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diaspora_(social_network)

Some GNU Social pods offer connector to Twitter, so at least posting on
both microblogging sites would not be an additional effort.

I am personnally on Diaspora (via Framasphere.org) and GNU Social (via Quitter.se). I find it sad that we barely see libre/opensource software communicate on those platforms, which, contrarily to Facebook, Twitter, & Google+, are truly opensource & libre projects.