Re: [Gimp-web] Proposal: gimp-web-revamp

Also, just a side note to consider, but I would personally keep an eye on
compatibility.  There are GIMP users working across a large range of OS and
browsers, and you can't assume that they will all have modern
browsers/javascript/GUI (seriously, the current page works fine in lynx).

So, semantic, valid xhtml and designing for least capability first, etc...
 (don't rely on javascript or jquery being available).