[Gimp-web] Gimp 2.8.4+plugins

Hi,

I have been translating Gimp in Catalan since two years, and some people have alerted me than the Gimp 2.8.4 has many strings not translated for Mac OS X.
I write to this list because I have seen than the official Gimp's webpage offers a build with some extra plugins. I think that's a great idea, but we're offering Gimp with incomplete translations.

I want to propose:
a) Add a warning in webpage that could clarify that this version is not completely translated.
b) Remove this build of Gimp of download's webpage
c) [my preference option] Add strings of these plugins for translating in Gnome damned-lies.

I would like to know what do you think.

For option c) perhaps you can't help me in this list. In this case, where do you think that I can make this suggestion (developer list, to open a bug...) ?

Thanks a lot!
Regards.
--
KONFRARE ALBERT