Re: [Gimp-web] Updating some tutorials

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 6:40 PM, Pat David wrote:
I'm in the process of walking through the buglist for gimp-web, and was
thinking about updating some tutorials to be a little clearer, and a bit
more modern in some places (as well as fixing some errors/outdated stuff).

I have no problem creating patches for the site, but am unsure of how to
include new images in the patches as well.

Should I upload the patch and attach all the new images to the bugs as I
update them?

Does the same hold true for creating new content?  Just create a new bug
with the patch and images attached to the ticket?

Hi Pat,

Sorry, I saw your previous mail, but didn't have the time to respond
immediately, and then got sidetracked.

When you run 'git format patch origin master', Git creates a git
formatted patch that includes all the new files, whether they are text
or binaries (afaik, it uuencodes binaries).

I'd be more than happy to have your tutorials on gimp.org.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org