[Gimp-web] Updating some tutorials

I'm in the process of walking through the buglist for gimp-web, and was thinking about updating some tutorials to be a little clearer, and a bit more modern in some places (as well as fixing some errors/outdated stuff).

I have no problem creating patches for the site, but am unsure of how to include new images in the patches as well.

Should I upload the patch and attach all the new images to the bugs as I update them?

Does the same hold true for creating new content?  Just create a new bug with the patch and images attached to the ticket?

pat