Re: [Gimp-web] Fraudulent Exposure to GiMP Software

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 2:26 AM, Michael Payne wrote:

> I don’t think I have to tell you the implications of this in the eyes of the
> FTC and Craigslist,

Yes, you don't have to, but it would be nice if you did, because
personally I have no foggiest idea.

In fact, I haven't understood 99% of your email. As a non-US resident
I know nothing about those text messages, trades on Craigslist etc.

So what is the problem apart from having yet another website that
provides GIMP (or "GIMP") downloads?

> so I would like to know what your intentions are at this
> point?

None whatsoever.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org