[Gimp-web] Adding Sharefest as an alternative download method

Hello,

I'm Hadar Weiss, author of Sharefest. Sharefest is an open source project
for P2P filesharing. Web-based Bittorrent if you wish. We want to deliver
open source software for free and feature GIMP in our site to let people
download it. To make it more efficient and fast to download, it will be
helpful if you include link to Sharefest from GIMP.org.

Here's our download page for the windows installer
https://www.sharefest.me/ec90ce95 (which can also be embedded in an Iframe
if you wish).

Thanks for this great software,
Hadar