Is your request to put the link/iframe on gimp.org a commitment on your part to keep your end up 24/7 for foreseeable future and to update to newer versions as they get issued?

Note: I tried to use IRC (as "alec"). I appear to show up on the irc page but can't figure out how to actually communicate with any of the others shown as logged in. ... later ... resolved but no-one responding to me ...

Regards ... Alec   (buralex gmail&  WinLiveMess - alec m burgess skype)

On 2013-08-29 11:02, Hadar Weiss wrote:
Hello,

I'm Hadar Weiss, author of Sharefest. Sharefest is an open source project
for P2P filesharing. Web-based Bittorrent if you wish. We want to deliver
open source software for free and feature GIMP in our site to let people
download it. To make it more efficient and fast to download, it will be
helpful if you include link to Sharefest from GIMP.org.

Here's our download page for the windows installer
https://www.sharefest.me/ec90ce95 (which can also be embedded in an Iframe
if you wish).

Thanks for this great software,
Hadar