Re: [Gimp-web] GIMP Site Redesign

That version is definitely more up to date than most that are floating around, but I'd ideally still like to move away from the big, bubbly, glossy trend.  In the design community, this is a style that's years out of date and with trying to push usage to more mainstream demographics, I think it's a trend that would discredit our attempt to bill it as a modern, up-to-date application.

Let's try this- Let me take this version you linked me to, and see if I can take some of the "Web 2.0 Bubble" look out of it.  It might be a good middle-ground to please both current and future users.

Mike Finch
1sixty.com