Re: [Gimp-user] [Evolution] [evolution-users] What do I do now?

On Tue, 25 Oct 2022 12:06:44 +0200
Michael Schumacher via gimp-user-list <gimp-user-list gnome org> wrote:

Hello Michael,

Personally, I think that Discourse will be more than able to handle this

That's never the problem.  The problem with discourse is when some ppl
use it as a web forum and others use it as an ML.  Especially within the
same thread.  It all descends into an unmanageable mess.   :-(

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"