Re: [Gimp-user] [Evolution] [evolution-users] What do I do now?

On Tue, 2022-10-25 at 16:02 +0800, Bret Busby wrote:
losses will occur.

Some of the people on some of the gnome lists, are being quite vocal
about all kinds of possibilities, but, seem to be doing nothing about
any of the possibilities.

Hi,

an important part of the app communities are the app developers, the
admins and moderators of the current lists at gnome.org, hence a first
step to get closer to a solution are statements from those people.

We all or at least most of us were surprised and disorganized, the next
step is to become more organised.

Regards,
Ralf