Re: [Gimp-user] [Evolution] [evolution-users] What do I do now?

Am 25.10.22 um 11:13 schrieb Ralf Mardorf via gimp-user-list:
an important part of the app communities are the app developers, the
admins and moderators of the current lists at gnome.org, hence a first
step to get closer to a solution are statements from those people.

For the gimp-user list, the number of messages created in the "list
discontinuation" threads (roughly 100 by now) is fast approaching the
number of messages this list has had in total before that for the whole
year (about 110).

Personally, I think that Discourse will be more than able to handle this
amount of messaging, will likely even lead to an increase in volume, and
be able to reach more people in general.

--
Regards,
Michael