Sent: Monday, January 24, 2022 12:07 AM
To: Liam R E Quin ; GIMP-user-list
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] Help with 2.10.30
...........snip........
I will be looking for a default setting for how the layers stack, with the
Base Layer at the top.  Are there default settings for such preferences
that I might not know are there due to their names or technical terms?

Thank you so much for giving me a hand and helping me to find the answer.
Be safe and stay well.

Old Crow Paula