Re: [Gimp-user] Gimp functioning problems on Tablet and Android

Am 03.08.22 um 14:52 schrieb andrea farneti via gimp-user-list:
Good morning
I purchased Gimp for a fee on my Lenovo M10 Tablet and also on my Android
Motorola e40
In both cases the program does not work, the files cannot be opened and
there are always screens of colors or brushes present on the opening home
page, the closing crosses of the panels do not work and there is always an
X on the screen that turns and is useless

We are not involved with any Android app, these are all provided by
third-party developers.

What do you advise me to do?
The program is purchased on Google Play with a credit card

You should contact the developers of the app - the app store should
provide some contact information - and ask them to provide support to
you. I assume the fact that you paid a fee for the app entitles you to that.

If this does not work, either because we do not reply or can#t solve the
issue, then you should ask for a refund.

--

Reagrds,

Michael