[Gimp-user] Gimp functioning problems on Tablet and Android

Good morning
I purchased Gimp for a fee on my Lenovo M10 Tablet and also on my Android
Motorola e40
In both cases the program does not work, the files cannot be opened and
there are always screens of colors or brushes present on the opening home
page, the closing crosses of the panels do not work and there is always an
X on the screen that turns and is useless
What do you advise me to do?
The program is purchased on Google Play with a credit card
Greetings
Andrea Farneti
Italy