Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP text editing help needed [RESOLVED]

On Fri, 10 Sep 2021, Liam R E Quin wrote:

Or, to change the size of just some of the letters in that text box: when
the cursor is the vertical line / I-beam, and there are text controls
right on the image canvas, drag over hte letters you want to change, and
you should see yellow boxes arond them. Once you have done that, you can
use the on-canvas font, size, boldm italic, etc., controls to affect the
yellow-boxed text.

Liam,

That's what I didn't find in the two sections of the manual I read. Now I
know how to select the text and change its size. How to select the text
itself is what I needed to learn.

Thanks very much,

Rich