Re: [Gimp-user] Warp Transform tools

Thank you for your response, Alexandre.  I tried out the Curve Bend filter some time ago but I took another look at it
after your email.  Unfortunately it works only on the top or bottom boundaries of the image and I cannot reproduce a
"peel" effect - essentially pulling one corner of a layer across the image.  This is a little bit like the
Page Curl filter, but that has very little control and simply adds a new Curl layer.  I went through all the other
filters again, including the G'MIC range, but so far I have been unable to replicate Photoshop's Warp filter.  It's the
first time I have been unable to do something in GIMP that I can in Photoshop.

Rob