Re: [Gimp-user] Warp Transform tools

On Thu, Sep 2, 2021 at 4:55 PM Robin Simmons
<robin lenkeninternational co uk> wrote:

I use the Gimp transform tools occasionally and find they can produce great abstract effects. Recently I
have looked at the Warp transform in Photoshop to give a layer "peel" effect similar to this example:
https://imgur.com/2Q3oPg1.  I cannot reproduce the effect in GIMP and I wondered whether I had missed
something.  I would be grateful to hear if anyone knows how to do this.

Please try the Curve Bend filter (Filters > Distorts).

Alex