Re: [Gimp-user] Keywords of script-fu language.

On Tue, 26 Oct 2021 17:19:13 +0200
Jean-Pierre HOARAU <jean-pierre hoarau info> wrote:

Thank you. I have found what I searched for.

That's great! You're welcome.

Le mar. 26 oct. 2021 à 09:16, Shlomi Fish <shlomif shlomifish org> a écrit :

On Tue, 26 Oct 2021 07:24:06 +0200
Jean-Pierre HOARAU <jean-pierre hoarau info> wrote:

Hello, I would like to know, if it is possible, where I could find the
list
of keywords used in the Gimp script-fu language with the explanations of
them?

Thanks in advance.

Hi there!

See:

* http://tinyscheme.sourceforge.net/home.html

* https://www.gimp.org/docs/python/procedural-database.html

--

Shlomi Fish       https://www.shlomifish.org/
https://www.shlomifish.org/humour/Summerschool-at-the-NSA/

The Guide: THE PORTRAYAL OF BUFFY SUMMERS, THE VAMPIRE SLAYER, IN
THE TELEVISION SHOW WAS VERY EXAGGERATED. THE REAL BUFFY IN QUESTION IS AN
INCOMPETENT SLAYER. EVEN I AM BETTER THAN HER.
    — https://www.shlomifish.org/humour/Selina-Mandrake/