Re: [Gimp-user] Keywords of script-fu language.

Thank you. I have found what I searched for.

Le mar. 26 oct. 2021 à 09:16, Shlomi Fish <shlomif shlomifish org> a écrit :

On Tue, 26 Oct 2021 07:24:06 +0200
Jean-Pierre HOARAU <jean-pierre hoarau info> wrote:

Hello, I would like to know, if it is possible, where I could find the
list
of keywords used in the Gimp script-fu language with the explanations of
them?

Thanks in advance.

Hi there!

See:

* http://tinyscheme.sourceforge.net/home.html

* https://www.gimp.org/docs/python/procedural-database.html

Shlomi Fish       https://www.shlomifish.org/
https://www.shlomifish.org/open-source/projects/fortune-mod/

If Chuck Norris travelled to the market with his son and his donkey, he
would
have clubbed the critics to death. With the donkey.
    — https://www.shlomifish.org/humour/bits/facts/Chuck-Norris/