Re: [Gimp-user] Debian 11, updated, Gimp 2.10.22 - bad clone tool

Soon, I will compile Gimp after doing *'configure'* with these arguments:

$ ./configure --with-gimpdir=/dev/shm/.root/tmp/ \
--with-shm=/dev/shm/.root/tmp/ \
--disable-default-binary \
--with-desktop-dir=/dev/shm/.root/bin/ \
--prefix=/dev/shm/.root/

Is there anything else i can do, for a test? I do not want to cause any
minimal effect on the installed Gimp package in my Debian. I want to
ignore it completely, from my preferences to everything else.

I am not an experienced developer with these things, so I will wait
someone reply here, before *'make install'*ing it.

Thank you    (: