Re: [Gimp-user] Debian 11, updated, Gimp 2.10.22 - bad clone tool

On Sat, 2021-10-16 at 20:45 -0300, Dedeco Balaco via gimp-user-list
wrote:
What happened to gimp "clone" tool?? It stopped working for me.

Most likely is that you have a selection - almost all operations in
GIMP happen inside the selection, to give control. So, try, edit/select
none, maybe?

If possible, I want to install a previous version of Gimp,
independently
of the current one: separate settings, all needed files, so i can run
both at the same time, without any conflict. Yes, it can be from
source.

If you're going to do that, install the most recent instead!

Liam

--
Liam Quin - https://www.fromoldbooks.org/
https://www.delightfulcomputing.com/