will still harm you.

It is just not worth the risk.  Ditch Trend Mico.

Norton is not any better, BTW

On Sun, Nov 14, 2021 at 03:36:29PM -0500, Rick Strong wrote:
D'accord.

-----Original Message----- From: James Moe via gimp-user-list
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2021 2:27 PM
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Subject: [Gimp-user] [OT] Re: Update blocked by trend micro

On 2021-11-14 02:32, Ruben Safir wrote:

It is very important not to use trend micro for your security.
That are not to be trusted.

1. The OP made clear he is in a corporate environment. He has no
control over
security choices.
2. Such a wantonly unsupported statement of untrustworthiness is not
helpful.

--
James Moe
moe dot james at sohnen-moe dot com