Re: [Gimp-user] Asking for comparison to Photoshop, pretty please!

Sorry for the late reply but I noticed this today when going over the mailing list. One significant
difference to me is that Photoshop supports 10-bit color depth for display output, but as far as I have been
able to determine, GIMP currently only supports 8-bit.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.