Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP licensing

Yes, you can legally use GIMP to make commercially available products/services.

Alex

On Sat, Jun 19, 2021 at 2:04 AM Eduard Mironenko via gimp-user-list
<gimp-user-list gnome org> wrote:

Hi,

Hi I have a question, is your software suitable for commercial use if it is
licensed under GPL license? If you have any information then please do not
hesitate to contact me either on my email address or my phone number
07735656777.

Regards

Edd