Re: [Gimp-user] Using overlays in Gimp

On Tue, 2021-02-16 at 04:13 +0000, Sis 3 via gimp-user-list wrote:
Can someone direct me to how I access the overlays for use with Gimp?
I've never used them before. When I try to import one it says not a
valid file.

This might work better if you say what you mean by an overlay, as the
word has a lot of different meanings. Or say what the problem is that
you are trying to solve using overlays.

Photoshop-style overlays are just PNG or JPG images, and you open then
in GIMP with File->open as layers.

ankh / liam

--
Liam Quin - https://www.fromoldbooks.org/